How to access to WEST AVENUE – Hiragana shopping street.
When coming by Train：
1. Ride 25minutes Keihin kyuko line from Haneda
2. Transfer to JR KeihinTohoku Negishi Line at Yokohama Station
3. Ride 7minutes and get off Ishikawacho Station
4. Follow signs for the South Exit
5. Out of the larger ticket gate and turn Left
6. Walk 1minute and there is Market terrace cafe having front desk on your left hand.
When coming via YCAT BUS：
1. Ride 30 minutes by YCAT BUS from Haneda
2. Change to the Yokohama municipal bus number 101 or 105 or 106 at the 11 stop in Yokohama Higashiguchi-terminal
3. Ride about 20 minutes and get off Motomachi bus stop
4. Cross the large streer of the eye
5. Past the Ishikawacho station through the i-canal street.
6. Walk 1minute from Ishikawacho Station and there is the Market terrace cafe having the front desk on your left hand.
How to get to the West Avenue from Ishikawacho Station.
Get off at Ishikawamachi Station and go to Motomachi Exit.
To the ticket gate towards Yamate Italian garden.
When you get off the elevator, it is the ticket gate in front of you.
After you get out of the ticket gate, turn to the right and go straight about 3 minutes.